Mental Health Disclaimer
This website is an educational and coaching service that provides general mental health and relationships information. The materials in email@example.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. By enrolling in any of the seminars, workshops, and programs offered, you are not engaging in a therapeutic relationship. If you need therapy, you need to engage the services of a mental health professional. Although Dr. Ada Gonzalez is a licensed marriage and family therapist, in providing the services offered here she is not offering therapy, nor is she responsible for any mental health issues you might have.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on Transformative Conversations with Dr. Ada Gonzalez or it’s related site www.TransformativeConversations.com for people with pre-existing mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you have a pre-existing mental health condition that may result in undue emotional risk. If you choose to participate, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in www.AdaGonzalez.com or it’s related site TransformativeConversations.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or one hundred percent accurate.
4. In the seminars, workshops, and programs offered in www.adagonzalez.com or it’s related site www.TransformativeConversations.com we may discuss many options for a specific problem or opportunity. You are expected to use your own good judgment in taking any actions that may relate to our discussions or given in a workshop or seminar. Dr. Ada Gonzalez will support, assist and coach you, but is in no way responsible for your actions. All decisions and actions are ultimately yours and yours alone to make."
5. You agree to hold Transformative Conversations, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
6. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Kent County, DE, United States, and Delaware law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
7. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at www.adagonzalez.com or it’s related site www.TransformativeConversations.com are exceptional results. They do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
7. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on Transformative Conversations are explained in our Compensation Disclosure Policy. This policy is incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on Transformative Conversations.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found at www.adagonzalez.com or it’s related site www.TransformativeConversations.com, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at the following address:
5362 Williamsville Rd.
Milford, DE 19963
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Health Disclaimers were last updated on August 2017.